Thursday, August 4, 2011

Is the water still warm? ... Not new to blogging


Ello,

You can call me mommifong.  It's a name I picked up from the Wii character I played.  For the short time I was addicted to Wii. In fact, I have had many small addiction.  The biggest addiction I had, I married him.

I am starting an attempt to blog again.  For so many reason, such as,  I love to talk, I want to improve my writing and I need to have a place to bounce thoughts.

You find that I ramble, sometime I try to make a point and never get there but I can be at times very entertaining.  Sooo,  if I ever leave you dangling, please comment and tell me to finish my thought but be specific as to which thought it was.

Why I started this blog adventure today ... Wait, I think I am burning the hot dogs.  Hold on ...  Nope, they were fine.  It's fend for yourself night, but I still offered to make hot dogs since I found that my youngest had left me some hot dog buns. I will tell you about that pet peeve another time. Now, back to why I started the blog again, right.

My wonderful girlfriend who I met at a previous job has been blogging and she makes it seem so easy and I love reading it when I can somehow muster through all the stuff I have and see that she has a new entry.  I feel so bad because she challenge herself to a blog-a-thon, to blog for 30 entries for one month or something like that and I am proud to say she met her goal.  I am so not there yet.  You will be lucky to get a blog out of me once a week.  Shit, back to point.  I always find and think that writing help improve your writing skills as well as help you express yourself.  Which I have no problems doing anyways (expressing myself, writing is the challenge).  So, since my hubby is away for a while, you have my undivided attention and writing.

So, I won't get much into writing tonight.  I just wanted to tip my feet in the water and see if it's still warm.  I'll have to get my thoughts together because I really want to write something that will help me understand me and if you come out of it understand me as well than life is good.

1 comment: